Nationwide and National Business - The Local BookkeeperRunning one business can be an administrative and accounting nightmare and it can be extremely hard work obtaining the right information from the business, in order to drive it forward.
Often, running multiple businesses is done at arms length, for this reason it is extremely important to have up to date management information so that the right decisions can be made.
This is only possible when the correct accounting procedures are in place. Often there will be a small team of accounting staff who are managed by someone with little financial knowledge and experience, due to the fragmentation of the organisation.
If you appoint a bookkeeper from The Local Bookkeeper you will benefit from:-
- Having talented and knowledgeable staff who are self-managing on a day to day basis but are overseen by a local qualified bookkeeper
- Not having to pay PAYE for in-house staff
- Not having to pay NIC for in-house staff
- Not having to worry about holiday cover
- Having accurate and up to date management accounts
- Ensuring compliance with your internal processes
- A standard service across your multiple offices