How The Local Bookkeeper Can Help - AccountantsIn our experience, there are good bookkeepers, bad bookkeepers and those who have no right to call themselves bookkeepers! Whilst finding the good ones is a bit of a lottery, you can lessen the odds by recommending a firm who are setting the standard for bookkeepers in the local area. Working with The Local Bookkeeper can help you in many ways. What can The Local Bookkeeper do for you?
- Provide a consistency of record keeping processes for your clients
- Provide your clients with an outstanding bookkeeping service, which means that when you come to the end of year work, you know you will have accurate records to work from.
- Many accountancy practices have in excess of 100 clients, and the bookkeeping is often done by the owners/owners partners, which is poor use of their valuable time. Our research also indicates that traditional accountancy practices do not want to do basic bookkeeping work. However, by offering a sub-contracted bookkeeping service, through The Local Bookkeeper, your client's businesses can benefit and you can add value to the service you provide to your clients.
- By having access to regular management accounts for your clients, you will be in a position to offer better advice on various facets of their business.
- Work onsite at clients premises for half a day to a full week or remotely.
- We can provide part time bookkeepers, management accountants, financial controllers
- Knowledge in all the major accounting systems - Sage, Pegasus, Access, Xero, Kashflow and various ERP systems
- The Local Bookkeeper has experience in all the major business sectors.
When appointed by a client we will operate under our quality control programme and all our staff will be either certified, qualified and/or highly experienced, this means that you and your client can be assured of outstanding results.
Do not let subcontracting bookkeeping become a hassle. If you are interested in subcontracting any of your bookkeeping, management accounts or payroll services to The Local Bookkeeper, click here to find your local office.